Racing at the VU tonight (25-11-2021) has been cancelled due to the wet weather. We were hopeful that it would clear, but it hasn’t. All riders will be refunded.
Here are the 2021-2022 criterium fixtures. Plenty of racing for everyone.
Looks like rain has passed, so racing will be going ahead tonight. We will assess the wind on site tonight
Race 3 at the VU has been cancelled, it’s going to be wet. All entries will be refunded.
For the last 18 years, Vito DePetro has carried out the crucial role as the Club’s Marshal Co-ordinator, and he has decided it’s time to finish up in this position. We are calling for a Member or other suitable person to take over this vital role. Role Duties include contacting and confirming marshals for an upcoming race.
This Club position carries with it a $50 remuneration per Race Day Event. The FCC cannot race without marshals, and our racing is very much contingent on filling the position of Marshal Co-ordinator, so please don’t hesitate to put your name forward (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you feel you could do the job!